Monday, March 23, 2015

guess who doesn't have time again



REALLY NEED TO GET BETTER AT PLANNING TIME DANG IT.

seriously though this week was super super super humbling.  I am learning so much and they aren't always lessons that are easy.  I'm really happy but in lots of ways I'm out of my comfort zone and sometimes that's hard.  But the one thing I do know for sure is that the power of the Atonement is 100% real and that it's there for us always.  He is always waiting and ready for any of us, and there's never a point of no return in any sense as long as we will seek Him.  How beautiful this life is!  Also, through the power of the Atonement, all can be overcome.  Ehhh I don't know how to explain this is a good enough way but tl;dr He loves us.  And through that love we can live with confidence and hope and goodness every day.  How sweet it is.

Also this week our oven was broken so I learned how to make cake in the microwave. #americaninnovation

Love you all more than I can say.  Pray for you always but happy for all your adventures.  Really grateful for the chance we have to live the beautiful lives we live wherever we are every day.  Life is good!  Real good.

Love love love,

Sister Hansen

p.s. probs will go back to KZ this week!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment