Monday, April 6, 2015

hi :)

Sorry for the lack of a big email last week...I typed for like an hour and then my computer time was up.  hahahaha.  but how are you?  AND HOW WAS CONFERENCE?


I'm in a mall right now and that la la by naughty boy

(This is a mashup version of the song she's talking about. Courtesy Pentatonix)
 
is playing in the background and Tia better be keeping up on music for me.  I miss those nights but we'll have them and more good adventures soon enough.


Yep, I have an address!  Sent it in a different email but I'm pretty sure anything is allowed.  We get General Conference not this weekend but the next and I am dying.  SO excited.  So glad to hear it was good though.  I need to find a cinnamon roll recipe between now and then so I can carry on the tradition...refuse to let that die!  Ah, mum.  Life is still good.  I am just so grateful for our family and for the love and happiness we have with each other.  If I can help even one family feel like ours I'll forever be happy I got to serve here.  But I'll be happy anyway, ya feel?  Joy is a choice and I am slowly learning to choose it.

Anyway.  Sorry for blowing up your inbox, but I love you dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment