Tuesday, February 24, 2015

casual hello from siberia

Hi hi hi loved ones!!  We only have a couple minutes but I just wanted to say that a) we made it here safely, b) I'm pretty sure I am actually in the best mission in the entire world AND c) I'll email you all more on Monday aka p-day aka Sunday night for you.  Also I go to Kazakhstan on Friday so that's a fun thing.  It's 6:15am on Wednesday and I've been in the same clothes since I woke up Monday morning and we haven't slept very much and also we got hit on by a crazy Russian man at the airport yesterday so I'm going to go take a shower, buuut we're safe and I love you all so so so so much.  Really good to talk to yous yesterday. 

Love yous and pray for yous always!!  Have a happy day and I'll talk to you soon :) 

Sister Hansen


Sis. Hansen and Sis. Martin at airport in DC


Sis. Hansen and Sis. Martin in airplane on way to Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment