Tuesday, February 3, 2015

WHAT THE HECK

okay fun fact: Sister Martin and I just got reassigned to serve in the Washington DC North mission until our visas come, aaaand fun fact: WE LEAVE TUESDAY!!!!!  AHH!!!!  I AM FREAKING OUT IN HAPPY AND WEIRD WAYS AJSRKJSAERKLEJ VAKSELRJEA KSLres what the heck.  But life is gooood.  We leave February 3 and our flight leaves at 8:15am.  I'll deffos call yous from the airport and hope I have everything I need before then...AHH!!!  Anyway sorry this is lame and rushed but just wanted to keep you in the loop.  I might write more later if I can to update you on all the details but if nothing else, yes.  So.  yeah.  LOVE YOU HEAAAPS

We received an email from a very kind brother whose daughter is also serving a mission, and attached was this photo with the comment, "Look what I found she is doing  great."  Soooo grateful for wonderful people in this world, and for tender mercies.  xoxo lh


Sis. Anela Hansen and Sis. Martin, the day before they leave for DC.



Update:  (Feb 03, 2015)  She called us this morning from the airport.  She sounded tired and a little bit nervous, because she's been learning Russian this whole time, and now she's going to DC, English-speaking while she awaits her Russian visa.  :)  But in our brief conversation, she mentioned how quickly time is going by, and how much she wants to enjoy every moment of her mission.  "It's all about love."  

No comments:

Post a Comment