Wednesday, February 18, 2015

surprise

hi.  guess what.

I GOT MY VISA FOR KAZAKHSTAN!!!

oh.  guess what else.

I'M GOING TO RUSSIA ON MONDAY.  WHAT THE HECK.  

no but really.  that's a thing that's happening.  i got the call yesterday!!  Sister Martin doesn't have her Kazakh visa yet but we're both going to Russia together on Monday and she'll wait there for her visa.  I don't know if I'll be going to Kazakhstan without her or if we'll both just wait until she has it but we're going for it.  It's a Christmas miracle!  No but really yesterday was full of those and I'm feeling so so so humbled and SO BLESSED.  Heavenly Father is so incredibly good to us.  Our Savior's love is so real.  And through Him, we don't have to be afraid at all!  So even though this adventure is crazy it's one I'm happy to be on.  I love you all so much and I'll probably call you from the airport on Monday!!  I don't know what time I'll be calling because I don't know my actual travel plans yet so keep your phones on.  I'll probably just call mum's phone like last time.  But yeah.  Super blessed, super grateful and super humbled.  It's all Him.  Also according to Jake Moreno I'll be going to Almaty with Sister Waldie and I am excited.  Still can't get over it...it's happening!  MONDAY!!  But I will "endure to the end" and do all I can here while I have the chance.  The Savior would do that.  I'm sad I don't have more time to email and that I probably won't until week after next but don't let me forget about Irena and my studies yesterday AND also the grandpa that hugged us.  hahahahhaha life and such. 

OKAY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Loves loves loves!!  And prayers always!

Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment